Thursday, June 17, 2010

Project 7

For this project we had to remix the song, how to start a revolution. To start this off I put the sounds of the song into the edison tool.To start my actual loop i used the Paleolith, that is the weird techno, sound. Then I created a drum loop to set the beat. From there, i added some vocals. the vocal i set to a chorus. then after revolution (which i added a delay to)i use the slayer and riff machine to change the song around. I changed it back again after a short while. I add more vocals and then end the song with a fade out. This project was okay. I thought that it was a little challenging,but I think this remix is good.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the Paleolith comes between vocal fragments. The breakdown section is a good contrast to the first section.
    I realize you did not have a lot of time to do this project, so I was not expecting a long remix.
    You show good musical sense, and show that you know how to use the Edison editor.
    If you had the time, I'm sure these ideas could become much more refined.

    ReplyDelete