Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 4

For this project we had to use the fruity filter and the XY controller. I started my piece with a FPC file with a basic drum beat and the regular 3xOSC. I had these two sounds alone to really start up the song. I did this because it would have sounded wrong if I jumped right into a whole bunch of sounds. Next I added a different type of 3xOSC to add to the song, it is called Quiet. I also added the BassDeepSaw for lower notes. I used the Basic two and Basic four chop for these. I then added the pure base sound to support the first 3xOsc. Next, I added another fpc to try to get the song more up beat (i'm not sure it worked very well though). Finally, I copied the same pattern as before only using the Notched String 2 3xOcs and the changing bass. I used the fruity filter to change the 3xOsc to waver a little more. I used the XY controller to make the Changing bass to stand out more. In the end I had it all fade out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment